Our new location is much larger and better laid out so you have plenty of room to browse our aisles. I’ll be uploading pictures and videos on this blog and on facebook. We’ve got lots of parking (in front of our store 108 East Broadway till 3:00 pm) in the neighborhood, including side streets and parking lots within a block or two of the store.
So much to do and such a beautiful new space to enjoy. We got the keys and are in the process of minor renovations (new carpets, paint). We’re hoping to make the move mid-month which means we might be closed on the 15th of October – or at least part of the day while we truck our huge collection to the new locale.
Meanwhile, we’re still open at 1110 West Broadway in Vancouver and open always online. Stay tuned…more updates to come. We’re getting new stock daily as well as adding books to our discount shelves. Lots of items on sale and we’ve put deeper discounts on our clearance and slightly hurt books – 40% off the sale price! Come have a look.
After 23 years in the same space, we’re on the move.
From 1110 West Broadway to 108 East Broadway, Vancouver, BC
We’ll be making our way 12 blocks East during the month of October, 2018.
It’s a bigger space with lots of street parking.
Stay tuned for more information.
We’ve got so many new products in in many categories.
Click the category to see a wider range of items.
- Thumballs (All About You, Anger Management, Emoji Feelings, Emotion Mania, Empathy, Mindfulness, Move Your Body, Personal Strengths, Self Control, Stop the Drama, Virtues and Values, Who Are You? – a dozen different Themes in all),
- Ark Chew tags: Dark Blue, Black, Royal Blue
- Gel beads with wonderful cartoon faces on them,
- Weighted animals (Blue Dolphin, Blue Lizard, Green Frog, Silver Snake Green Snake, Green Lizard– each 1-2 kg),
- Magformers, brightly colored shapes creative playtime,
- Mad Mattr 10 oz. in Blue and Green
Books, Puppets & Games:
If you’re trying to spend your budget, stock your library, or just want to see what’s new, check out our store at 1110 West Broadway in Vancouver (free parking in back). You can also see new items on our web, on Facebook, or check us out on Twitter , Pinterest or LinkedIn.
We’re updating our website to make it easier to navigate. Make sure to clear your cache and refresh your page to see what’s new. Over the next month, there will be more changes – feedback is always welcome!
This is our first ODIN BOOKS blog post. We’ll be keeping you up to date on new items, best sellers, conferences, and other topics of interest.